- Take out all the parts out of the box and put on the floor.
- Put the base in front of you.
- Take the wheel with the main shaft on it and with the label end up put it on the tee of the base.
- Insert the three screw at the bottom of the main shaft.
- Put the front support with the label to the top on the end cap.
- Hang the drive band on the wheel and drop the other end over the main shaft.
- Put on the maiden and put the screw in the back of it.
- Put flyer with bobbin in place.
- Put the two remaining screws in the support.
- Put the drive band on by hanging it at the back of the flyer, then put the treadles through it and then put it on the wheel.
- Put the drive band on the whorl of the bobbin.
- Put the treadles in place with the eyebolts on the outside of the eye bolts of the base and feed the holding rod through the eye holes starting from the right side. When the holding rod is through all the eye bolts snap the bent end down in front of the small clip..
- Oil the bobbin bearings and the flyer bearings including the leather brake.
- Read Babe's Function Information sheet attached and Babe's Spinning Booklet. This will help you understand how the Spinnrock works. You need to do this before calling or e-mailing Babe's Fiber Garden, LLC